Large Chicken Coop Rabbit Hutch Ferret Guinea Pig Cage Hen Chook House-White

Coop Detail:

  • Overall Size :about 188 cm (L) × 70 cm (W) × 118 cm (H) ( Include the size of nesting box )
  • Colour: White As Shown in the picture
  • Suitable for up to 5 Chickens.

Main Features:

  • Proven design, very popular in Australia, UK, and other Euro Countries. 
  • Solid fir wood (cold weather pine) and mesh wire 
  • 2 x Wooden removable perch in the coop.
  • Water proofing treatment and durable construction
  • 100% safe for small animals
  • Easy Access, both run and house has large doors for easy clean
  • Integrated nesting box, and the roof of nesting box can be opened for collecting eggs
  • Pull out tray for easy cleaning
  • Sliding door for living area, with the internal door can be opened or closed from outside of the coop with the rob
  • Flat pack in 2 boxes for low cost and easy shipping
  • Step by step instruction for easy assemble.

(EVA)

SKU EVA
Barcode # 7426968490555
Brand YES4PETS
Shipping Weight 30.0000kg
Shipping Width 1.000m
Shipping Height 0.211m
Shipping Length 1.000m
Shipping Cubic 0.211000000m3
Unit Of Measure Each

0 STARS

9 May 2021
DO NOT BUY FOR BUNNIES - MY HEALTHY BUNNIES DIED 2 HOURS AFTER BEING IN THIS HUTCH! I set up the hutch yesterday and, after about six hours of it airing out, put my two 9 week old bunnies in there for a little while. Despite the fact that the bunnies had only been in the enclosed house section for an hour at most, when I checked on them they were both limp and unconscious. My vet could not save them, they passed away, and the vet concluded that they had experienced an adverse reaction to the fumes of the timber’s paint on the product (even though it wasn’t a severe smell by any means and there was no warning on the product instructions). They had been healthy and fine until this exact point and had not been frightened/eaten anything different/etc so there is no other alternative as to how they both died simultaneously. I am beyond devastated. The vet who treated my bunnies told me that it was a result of inhalation toxicity, as both bunnies presented with identical symptoms and responses. This company needs to explicitly state the potential hazards of the chemicals used on products and ensure that they provide the correct duty of care to customers. This company also needs to clearly disclose on the website and all places where the product is sold the risk that comes with putting bunnies in there. It is certainly not suitable for bunnies or guinea pigs. They have caused incredible amounts of pain to me and my family as a result of their negligence, and took the life of my 9 week old babies
(1)

Write a product review

More From This Category