SANDISK OTG ULTRA DUAL USB DRIVE 3.0 FOR ANDRIOD PHONES 32GB 150MB/s SDDD3-032G
Make 4 payments of $7.58 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between your devices—from your Android™ smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer1. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. The SanDisk® Memory Zone app2 for Android (available on Google Play) helps you manage your device’s memory and your content.
- Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
- Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts
- Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s file transfer from drive to computer
- SanDisk Memory Zone application (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage your photos and videos
- Capacity: 32 GB
- Read Speed: up to 150 MB/s
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Operational temperature: 32° - 95° F (0° – 35° C)
- Storage temperature: 14° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- PC/Mac computer compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 and higher
- SANDISK OTG ULTRA DUAL USB DRIVE 3.0 FOR ANDRIOD PHONES 32GB 150MB/s SDDD3-032G
Product weight and dimensions
- Dimensions: 30.20 x 25.47 x 11.76 mm ; 1.2 x 1.0 x 0.5 in
- Weight: 5.2 g ; 0.01 lb
Please Note: due to limitations by our courier partners, some postal codes may be exempt from free shipping or cannot be delivered to. The extra shipping fee will be requested after your order placed if the address can be delivered with extra shipping fee. We recommend you to message us and check if free shipping applies if your address is in rural area.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other YES TOPBUY PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.